1. Data responsible and contact
2. The purposes and legal basis for the processing of your personal data
a. Secretariat service
b. Optimizing your user experience on our website
3. Categories of personal information
5. Disclosure of your personal information
6. Storage of your personal information
7. Your Rights
1. Data responsible and contact:
AgriFoodTure is data responsible for the processing of your personal information. Our legal information is as follows:
Agro Food Park 15
8200 Aarhus N
Interim Mission Director Lisbeth Henricksen
T: +45 6128 4435
2. The purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data
We collect and use personal information for a variety of purposes, including:
a. Secretariat service
We provide secretarial assistance for a number of collaborations of various kinds.
Here we take care of, for example, maintenance and updating of member lists, convening and holding meetings, collection of membership fees, case processing and project management.
In order to be able to carry out the secretariat work, we process a number of general personal data on members, employees and board members. In connection with the administration of payments, we process CPR and account numbers.
The treatment takes place on the basis of art. 6.1.f (the balance of interests rule), where the legitimate interest is our provision of agreed secretarial assistance.
Our legal basis for processing your CPR number is the Data Protection Act, section 11, subsection. 2, no. 1 (pursuant to law), as we must make statutory reports to Tax.
b. Optimizing your user experience on our websites
We collect and process ordinary personal information when you use our web portals.
We process your personal data on the basis of art. 6.1.f of the Personal Data Regulation (Processing is necessary for the data controller or a third party to pursue a legitimate interest …). The legitimate interest we pursue is to optimize the user experience and the functions of the website as well as to be able to register how long visitors are on the website and to be able to show you relevant information.
4. Categories of personal information
Depending on the purpose, as described above, we collect and process the following categories of information about you:
a) Secretariat service
i) General personal information: Contact information, including name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and other similar contact details. Including: Identity information, CPR number, CVR number and customer numbers and similar information used for identification and authorization
b) Optimization of your user experience on our website
i) General personal information: We collect online identifiers such as IP addresses and cookies.
ii) General personal information: We collect usage data about the web pages you visit.
We collect personal information from the following sources:
1. Directly from you
2. Public business registers, such as e.g. CHR and CVR.
3. Other publicly available sources.
6. Disclosure of your personal information
We pass on your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
1. Information of a purely agricultural nature is passed on in certain cases to universities and the like for use in research projects for analytical, research and statistical purposes. The disclosure is only made on the basis of an agreement on the confidential and time-limited use of the information, and that any published results may only contain anonymized information.
Personal data is not transferred to third countries outside the EU / EEA.
In some cases, we leave your personal information to data processors, including software and IT operations providers. All data processors are subject to written instructions requiring the data processor to treat your information confidentially and take appropriate technical and organizational measures against your information being accidentally or illegally destroyed, lost, degraded or made known to unauthorized persons, misused or otherwise processed in violation of the Personal Data Regulation.
7. Storage of your personal information
We store your personal information in accordance with, among other things, the following criteria:
1. The information is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
2. To comply with a legal obligation.
3. For scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
4. In order for legal claims to be established, asserted or defended.
We will delete your information when we no longer need to process it to fulfill one or more of the purposes set out above. This means that we store the information during the period in which we may be met with a claim, are obliged by law (eg the Accounting Act) or have another objective purpose with the storage.
Information of a purely agricultural nature, including information collected through experiments, or research is stored as long as the information is deemed relevant to analytical, research and statistical purposes in the interest of the agricultural industry.
8. Your Rights
You have the following rights:
1. You have the right to request insight, correction or deletion of your personal information.
2. You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
3. In particular, you have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to your revocation of your consent.
5. You have the right to receive the personal information that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
6. You can always report a complaint to a data protection authority, e.g. The Data Inspectorate.
There may be conditions or limitations to these rights. It is therefore not certain that you e.g. has the right to data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing activities.
Last updated: April 28th, 2022